Hot News:

Mit Unterstützung durch:

Foren auf CAD.de (alle Foren)
  EPLAN Electric P8
  Summarized part list form

Antwort erstellen  Neues Thema erstellen
CAD.de Login | Logout | Profil | Profil bearbeiten | Registrieren | Voreinstellungen | Hilfe | Suchen

Anzeige:

Darstellung des Themas zum Ausdrucken. Bitte dann die Druckfunktion des Browsers verwenden. | Suche nach Beiträgen nächster neuer Beitrag | nächster älterer Beitrag

Gut zu wissen: Hilfreiche Tipps und Tricks aus der Praxis prägnant, und auf den Punkt gebracht für EPLAN
Autor Thema:  Summarized part list form (6145 mal gelesen)
biroalfa
Mitglied
dipl.ing.elektrotechnik

Sehen Sie sich das Profil von biroalfa an!   Senden Sie eine Private Message an biroalfa  Schreiben Sie einen Gästebucheintrag für biroalfa

Eplan 5.70 compact
Eplan 1.8.1, 1.9.6 compact with mounting panel module
Eplan 2.4 select 64 bit version 2.4 HF2 with mounting panel module

erstellt am: 18. Jan. 2015 21:42    Editieren oder löschen Sie diesen Beitrag!  <-- editieren / zitieren -->   Antwort mit Zitat in Fett Antwort mit kursivem Zitat    Unities abgeben: 1 Unity (wenig hilfreich, aber dennoch)2 Unities3 Unities4 Unities5 Unities6 Unities7 Unities8 Unities9 Unities10 Unities

Hello to all!

Does anybody has such *.F02 form in which "regular" part (in pieces) is correct represented and also cables in meters. Here is example how it looks like when in summarized price list are regular parts in pieces and parts in meters.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/10zpvwvked9hid4/Clipboard02.jpg?dl=0

As you can see parts represented in pieces (St.) are correctly represented in Total price column and in the other hand cables are wrong represented. In this F02_001.fo2 form for Total price is used calculations:

Purchase price/price unit Currency1 x Total amount(number of units)[(<117<22109>>*<10001<20499>> )0,0,2,1,0,0,0,0].

I tried to change it using another approach. See the uploaded file:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uql3yfytlqhg10v/Clipboard02-1.jpg?dl=0

In this example cables are correctly displayed but now parts in pieces are wrong.

I used this calculations:

Purchase price/price unit Currency1 x Quantity/subset in unit of project[(<117<22109>>*<10001<20507>> )0,0,2,1,0,0,0,0].

Is there a way in which both type of parts can be correctly represented?

Many thanks for help!

Eine Antwort auf diesen Beitrag verfassen (mit Zitat/Zitat des Beitrags) IP

pepe-perez
Mitglied
Konstrukteur, Elektroplaner, Cunsultant

Sehen Sie sich das Profil von pepe-perez an!   Senden Sie eine Private Message an pepe-perez  Schreiben Sie einen Gästebucheintrag für pepe-perez

Eplan 5.70
Eplan P8 Prof. Elektrik 2.9.4
Win 10 Pro
Microsoft 365

erstellt am: 19. Jan. 2015 09:31    Editieren oder löschen Sie diesen Beitrag!  <-- editieren / zitieren -->   Antwort mit Zitat in Fett Antwort mit kursivem Zitat    Unities abgeben: 1 Unity (wenig hilfreich, aber dennoch)2 Unities3 Unities4 Unities5 Unities6 Unities7 Unities8 Unities9 Unities10 Unities Nur für biroalfa 10 Unities + Antwort hilfreich

Hi biroalfa

AFAIK the purpose of this form isn't for cables. Why you don't use an excel file instead? It's much more flexible for calculation.

If you would do this, may you have to use two forms. One made explicit for the cables.

Greetings
Pepe

------------------
Du merkst das Du erwachsen bist, wenn die Monster unter deinem Bett, in deinen Briefkasten umgezogen sind.

biroalfa
Mitglied
dipl.ing.elektrotechnik

Sehen Sie sich das Profil von biroalfa an!   Senden Sie eine Private Message an biroalfa  Schreiben Sie einen Gästebucheintrag für biroalfa

Eplan 5.70 compact

erstellt am: 19. Jan. 2015 12:36    Editieren oder löschen Sie diesen Beitrag!  <-- editieren / zitieren -->   Antwort mit Zitat in Fett Antwort mit kursivem Zitat    Unities abgeben: 1 Unity (wenig hilfreich, aber dennoch)2 Unities3 Unities4 Unities5 Unities6 Unities7 Unities8 Unities9 Unities10 Unities

Zitat:
Original erstellt von pepe-perez:
Hi biroalfa

AFAIK the purpose of this form isn't for cables. Why you don't use an excel file instead? It's much more flexible for calculation.

If you would do this, may you have to use two forms. One made explicit for the cables.

Greetings
Pepe

Thank you pepe-perez for the time and effort. For cables I use "device cable.xml" like: Utilities-->Reports-->Labeling and it's ok but for installers it's a nice way in one form to represents all what they need for the project (both type of elements).

Can't believe there are not a way to join these two type of elements. Beside there are other parts which also need to be represented not in pieces than in length like DIN rails, cable ducts, etc. How to represent them in summarized parts list?

About use of two type of summarized part lists I don't know is this possible, because when you made report in one manner there is no possibility once again to do this.

There must be a way something like filter but my knowledge is limited so I can't do this.

Hope someone however can do it.

Greetings,

Alfa

pepe-perez
Mitglied

Sehen Sie sich das Profil von pepe-perez an!   Senden Sie eine Private Message an pepe-perez  Schreiben Sie einen Gästebucheintrag für pepe-perez

Eplan 5.70
Win 10 Pro
Microsoft 365

erstellt am: 19. Jan. 2015 14:48    Editieren oder löschen Sie diesen Beitrag!  <-- editieren / zitieren -->   Antwort mit Zitat in Fett Antwort mit kursivem Zitat    Unities abgeben: 1 Unity (wenig hilfreich, aber dennoch)2 Unities3 Unities4 Unities5 Unities6 Unities7 Unities8 Unities9 Unities10 Unities Nur für biroalfa 10 Unities + Antwort hilfreich

Auswertungen.png

Hi Alfa

First thing, pleas don't forget to update your System-Info when you write the next answer. You could do this when you're posting, just below your answer.

I understand your problem. I not sure at all, but I think there has to be a solution for your Problem.
Do you ever tested the Original document? I ask this because I saw, that you put some multiplication on it. Some fields will be summarized by itself. No need to do anything with it.

Zitat:
to be represented not in pieces than in length like DIN rails, cable ducts, etc

Do you have the Panel Pro Module?
You need it, if you want to put cable ducts, DIN Rails with the exact length. otherwise Eplan will just consider the length in the article. With the module, Eplan is able to look at the Rails in you Plan and calculate how much Parts you really need for your Project (Summarized).
Otherwise you will get for every Rail one Part on your List. No matter if the Part is already 2 meters long or not.

About the reports, you could do more reports. (Look at the picture)

So far from me...

------------------
Du merkst das Du erwachsen bist, wenn die Monster unter deinem Bett, in deinen Briefkasten umgezogen sind.

biroalfa
Mitglied
dipl.ing.elektrotechnik

Eplan 5.70 compact

erstellt am: 20. Jan. 2015 11:27    Editieren oder löschen Sie diesen Beitrag!  <-- editieren / zitieren -->   Antwort mit Zitat in Fett Antwort mit kursivem Zitat    Unities abgeben: 1 Unity (wenig hilfreich, aber dennoch)2 Unities3 Unities4 Unities5 Unities6 Unities7 Unities8 Unities9 Unities10 Unities

Zitat:
Hi Alfa

First thing, pleas don't forget to update your System-Info when you write the next answer. You could do this when you're posting, just below your answer.

I understand your problem. I not sure at all, but I think there has to be a solution for your Problem.
Do you ever tested the Original document? I ask this because I saw, that you put some multiplication on it. Some fields will be summarized by itself. No need to do anything with it.

Do you have the Panel Pro Module?
You need it, if you want to put cable ducts, DIN Rails with the exact length. otherwise Eplan will just consider the length in the article. With the module, Eplan is able to look at the Rails in you Plan and calculate how much Parts you really need for your Project (Summarized).
Otherwise you will get for every Rail one Part on your List. No matter if the Part is already 2 meters long or not.

About the reports, you could do more reports. (Look at the picture)

So far from me...

Thank you pepe-perez for detailed answer! Hope system information will be displayed next time 

I (we) don't have Panel pro module  so for now I can't test my problem.

I tried to make a copy Summarized part list with different pattern, so there will be two summarized part lists but whenever update report command is applied, this new report turns back into one which is set into Options->settings->projects->current project->reports->Output to pages->form ( *.F02).

I noticed there is no need to apply:

Purchase price/price unit Currency1 x Total amount(number of units)

Since Part reference / Total purchase price Currency 1 represents also the same sum. But this variable is linked only for elements which are calculated in pieces. There is no such variable for elements represented in meters.

What you think when you say "Do you ever tested the Original document"?

I went through help in program but there is no example for such variable (for elements represented trough length)..

Still hope there is simple solution for such simple problem...

Greetings!

Alfa

pepe-perez
Mitglied

Eplan 5.70
Win 10 Pro
Microsoft 365

erstellt am: 20. Jan. 2015 14:45    Editieren oder löschen Sie diesen Beitrag!  <-- editieren / zitieren -->   Antwort mit Zitat in Fett Antwort mit kursivem Zitat    Unities abgeben: 1 Unity (wenig hilfreich, aber dennoch)2 Unities3 Unities4 Unities5 Unities6 Unities7 Unities8 Unities9 Unities10 Unities Nur für biroalfa 10 Unities + Antwort hilfreich

Auswertungen1.png

You could give every of your reports a separate document, if needed (look at the picture).

About the variable:
May you could in the document of the cables use the multiplication. It probably will work then.

I don't know exactly the limitations of the compact version of Eplan.
But I don't think that this will give you extra troubles with this problem.

Greetings
Pepe

------------------

Technischer Systemplaner TGA / CAE Systemplaner (m/w/d) Schaltanlagen

Die Wurm-Gruppe, ein Pionier der Automatisierung von Kälte- und Gebäudetechnik im Lebens­mittel­handel, ist führend in Regel- und Überwachungs­systemen, die welt­weit eingesetzt werden. Als Teil der Gruppe ist GTM der MSR-Spezialist für Gebäudetechnik und plant jährlich rund 300 Märkte mit Hardware, Software und Schalt­schränken. Sie sind der Architekt elektro­technischer Welten! ...

Anzeige ansehenGebäude-, Versorgungs-, Sicherheitstechnik
biroalfa
Mitglied
dipl.ing.elektrotechnik

Eplan 5.70 compact

erstellt am: 24. Jan. 2015 17:44    Editieren oder löschen Sie diesen Beitrag!  <-- editieren / zitieren -->   Antwort mit Zitat in Fett Antwort mit kursivem Zitat    Unities abgeben: 1 Unity (wenig hilfreich, aber dennoch)2 Unities3 Unities4 Unities5 Unities6 Unities7 Unities8 Unities9 Unities10 Unities

Zitat:
You could give every of your reports a separate document, if needed (look at the picture).

About the variable:
May you could in the document of the cables use the multiplication. It probably will work then.

I don't know exactly the limitations of the compact version of Eplan.
But I don't think that this will give you extra troubles with this problem.

Greetings
Pepe

Thank you pepe-perez for answer. It's possible to have two different forms for summarized parts list (still you mustn't use update for the list which is different from list defined in output to pages otherwise it will be turn back into defined form). But if I want to create list only for cables in this list is impossible exclude "regular" parts in pieces since there is possibility to exclude cable parts using Utilities->Reports->Generate-> then in Settings parts you can uncheck cable parts but regular parts remains.

I sent my question to Eplan representative in my country but, to be honest, I don't expect to much...

Thanks and good luck!

Alfa

ps

There is no limitation in compact version for summarized part list

Anzeige.:

Anzeige: (Infos zum Werbeplatz >>)

Darstellung des Themas zum Ausdrucken. Bitte dann die Druckfunktion des Browsers verwenden. | Suche nach Beiträgen

nächster neuerer Beitrag | nächster älterer Beitrag
Antwort erstellen

Diesen Beitrag mit Lesezeichen versehen ... | Nach anderen Beiträgen suchen | CAD.de-Newsletter

Administrative Optionen: Beitrag schliessen | Archivieren/Bewegen | Beitrag melden!

Fragen und Anregungen: Kritik-Forum | Neues aus der Community: Community-Forum

(c)2023 CAD.de | Impressum | Datenschutz